I saved the consultation letter written 10 years ago by the first neurologist
I contacted to confirm my self-diagnosed PD.  Among my major complaints
summarized in that letter was "a feeling of internal tremor."  This bothered
me especially in social situations, where I found it distracting.  He
concluded that I did not have PD--my diagnosis was not confirmed until a year
[and two neurologists] later.  Hearing about this symptom from so many others
is heartening.
Another thing I noted that the docs and the textbooks dont know about was the
extreme fluctuations in symptoms --"ons" and "offs" --in the early years of my
PD,
long before I started taking any medications.  At least some of the minute to
minute unpredictable fluctuations must be inherent in the disease process of
PD and not merely a "drug reaction" to Sinemet, as it has been interpreted.
Jacquie