Dear Jo,
Yesterday I visited my neuro at the hospital and met two good friends the
man is a pwp and his wife the cg.
Everytime I asked her husband "how are you doing today Peter" she replyed
"he is doing very well". All that time we sat together about half an hour
he didn`t got opportunity to asnswer me, because his wife "took over" every
time he tried to go into the conversation. I was really frustrated when I
left my friends, because I didn`t dare to tell the wife "please let Peter
talk for himself".
Best wishes
Sonia