 well just got back from doc. that checks you we we and the back. i do a
fairly good job of emt. my bladder. no colen canur. said he could give a med
but was not realy needed. and was not sure of side effects. he and his nures
got a bang out of my fighting pd. he belives lot mind over mater is great
help. as i would not let him do some of turning over or get up on the table.
oh would like for me where a dieper told him he had to be kidding.stay on my
seroids.  oh i did not get this right. www.networx.on.ca~janwacker/hn.htm
who sent can email with out buting it on the net. ok i amgiveing vivian a
run for her money now in cribb. we also are going to play clue. to help me
use my mind better. so you pwp out there i am going to be smart but it won't
help my keayboard spell any better lololo. am going to learn how to use
MOST POPULAR WEB SITES BOOK. I GOT FOR XMAS. ken i lost your street addrress
please resend it don.  65% out side now. might try and go out. take old
brass side kick. cammia have you gotten your jan parkins news?

                         73/26 lima,ohio

                         I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my live
                         BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                         LOST OF LOVE