Hi,

I've written a Mac version of Brian Collin's key tapping program. Its about
ready for people to try using.

If you are interested, please mail me at [log in to unmask], with:
        - your email address
        - the model of your Mac

I will then send it back to you - its about 100K.

The program is written in Python, a freely-available language which runs on
lots of platforms (Windows 95, NT, Unix). If you are interested enough to
want the source to use on other platforms, please let me know.

Simon

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============