John has a point about the need for vigilance re: medical info on the net.
In fact, for vigilance about ANY info-- last night Ted Koppel's "Nightline"
featured a discussion of this problem--free speech and the internet VS the
ability of any crackpot/manipulator/etc  to have instant access to the
world!  His focus was on the "Drudge Report"--which apparently is
instant,but unchecked/unverified gossip, and for which Mr. Drudge is now
being sued. (He reported--without any attempt to check it--a rumor from a
Republican source about a White House aide "beating his wife". His response
was, "I'm sorry"-- but does that cut it? ) If there is no editing/checking
of internet material, it is more than ever up to us as "consumers" to check
what we can, and be careful about what we can't---didn't someone once
say"Caveat Emptor"  ?

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*