At 09:30 AM 1/9/98 -0500, Mark wrote: ...............
.........>I'm wondering if there are other strategies we can use that
>can boost his spirits.  We've tried to be reassuring and positive, but
>it doesn't seem to stick.

Mark, the only way I know of to deal with clinical depression is through
the use of anti-depressant drugs.  I've tried Prozac, Wellbutrin, and am
now on Zoloft which works best for me.  I don't think I could function with
out it. As far as is known, clinical depression is a chemical problem and
the only way to fix it is chemically. The usual caveats apply to the above
information.
                                                                        Peace, John