 just call me one arm and one leg for a whole. i very selldom cus in front
of young laides but i did. pulled on my arm and shoulder. man it hurt. leg
got lot of bumps on it.wanted to take xrays not me. said i would mon or
tues. if not better. do not know houw i lived the fall. like i said you
can't hurt an dirty old man. might cry tonight. but will live. would miss my
pwp friends on the net. back to the old way of up and douwn steps till the
lift is fixed. see you all.

                              I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my live