Stephen,   Co Q10 is generally used and reccomended for heart patients.   Dr.
Stephen Sinatra at Manchester, CT Hospital is a leading expert in the field.
We heard him speak in Charlotte, NC last spring at Presbyterian Hospital.  In
my experience I have found that Pure Grape Seed Extract generally works very
well with PD.  My financee owns a medical co. that seems to have alot of PD
patients, she has seen much success with Grape Seed Extract, in a pure form
from a manufacturer in Mississippi.  Much of the time many of their symptoms
seem to diminish, or  almost disappear, if you can believe that.  Having been
a Pharmaceutical Rep. myself, I am now leaning towards the "natural
approaches"  CoQ10, is an excellent heart med. although it is synthetic.
Grape seed extract is pure and all natural.  If you would like to contact her
for more information, you can at [log in to unmask]  Hope this helps, Steve
Fazia.