I agree with the uneducated public rushing out to get natural or prescription
meds without the proper research.  One suggestion, there is an all natural
product available in many different forms, that has been shown to be
successfull in many PD patients, although mostly through testimonials.
However, I do understand that there are on going research studies in
Mississippi and in North Carolina, at the University of Mississippi and at
Bowman Gray, in Winston-Salem, NC.  This involves Pue Grape Seed Extract,
available in many forms.  The purest and most potent that I have found ( my
father is  a Chemical Engineer) is manufactured by a company in Mississippi.
I have seen a couple of close friends, have their symptoms pretty much
disappear.  At least they all acknowledge that their symptoms have greatly
diminished.  I was a Pharmaceutical Rep. for years, but I have come to realize
in recent years that natural products amny times have great benefits, with
little or non of the side effects.  If  you need further info e-mail me at
[log in to unmask]  I would be more than happy to help you with any questions or
problems that you may have....