Dear Jim:
You wrote:
> Please folks, pretty please with sugar on!

Today I received over 50 e-mails on the "list" and your's was the
last.  How very appropriate after wading through all the "clutter"
that I should come to your timely lecture on e-mail protocol.  I am
as guilty as many others and I offer my apology.  I'll try to set a
much better example by not including your entire text, or any
previous quotes, or any unnecessary e-mail addresses......How am I
doin' so far????
Best regards and thanks for the reminder................Murray 53/4