Jacob, you have hundreds of people here who understand what you are going
through, some who envy you, because you are still young, and look good, others
because you DO  have a good chance to get cured, or have effective treatment.
When it happens you will be glad you did not give up the fight. Life is
certainly not always fair, but it often evens out if you try to roll with the
punches.  I have know a lot of girls, and women, who would not be my friend,
or even  spend time with me. It worked out in the end, I have been married 26
years to a wonderful woman, and have two great kids, but when I was dating I
had my share of rejection, and often someone else's share! You have to just
keep your attitude as positive as you can manage. If you haven't seen the
movie "Shine", I reccommend it, it may change your outlook.
Didn't mean to go on so long....Ken B