... and attachemnts.  I would like to add to Jim "pretty please with sugar
on" plea to use attachments in a format that can be opened by readily
avialble programs - e.g. Microsoft Word, Windows Write, etc.  Attachements
with no extension or with .vcf extensions can not be opened by many of us.
Please, pretty please!

                Perry 69 CG for Terry 70/.5

At 01:37 PM 1/10/98 +1100, you wrote:
>Please folks, pretty please with sugar on!
>
>Don't quote ALL of a message you are responding to.  And
>especially, don't quote a previous message which itself
>contains a quote!
>
>etc etc
                                Perry Sennewald  732-842-7712