Hi Don-- I hope your aches and pains go away soon!
If you look at the TOP OF THE MESSAGES YOU GET, YOU SHOULD SEE "FROM:
SO-AND-SO"
with the NAme of sender and email address . Perhaps this would help you
when folks forget to include their full info at the end, as you request
(and is good netiquette). Give it a try.  And give that good wife a big
kiss!

> well after crying most of the night i am ok i usely get up ar 0500:am mom
>let me sleep till 0800:am  and must of hurt my head as i don't understand
>most of todays post. got me all mixted up a jim,sfazia who post i send came
>back. i still dumb me still like to see email addreess at enr as not to send
>a lot to the post. as so many of you are the only ones i get to talk to as i
>do not leave my house. am trying to get over it. will come heck or high
>water. judith hows weather up at your place viviaan would like to know.

>                     I.Y.Q. don&vivian

Shalom and love, Camilla        Oxford Friends Meeting,
                                   Oxford,OH---OVYM

                 *  "Love People---    *
                 *      Use Things "   *