Don, you know how it is: "what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger."  Sorry you
have to suffer the pain and discomfort. Wish I was nearby, maybe I could help
you fix the lift, but all I can do is sit and type email about it!  If I win
the big Lotto prize tonight, I can charter a flight.....but most times I don't
even win enough to make a phone call!
Have you ever thought about getting back on the air with your ham ticket? You
could probably have 3 hams over fixing lift by tonight, right? Hope you get
this, I have sent some to you, and Steve Fazia gets it instead! This computer
stuff is weird! [log in to unmask]