Joseph G. Konick wrote:

> Earlier this week there was mention of a "2-for-1" provider of NADH (a
> different provider than the one in the e:mail below).  I inadvertently
> deleted the message and would appreciate it if someone  (I believe Tami
> was the sender) could send the data again.  I know that the message
> spurred controversy ("snake-oil, etc."), but I'm willing to try NADH - in
> particular             - in particular, at that price.  Could someone
> PLEASE resend that data?
>
> Many thanks - and best wishes to all
>
> Joseph (Joey) Konick
> San Francisco, Calif.
>
> On Thu, 25 Dec 1997, John Walker wrote:
>
> > The following words that were found in Old St. Paul's Church,
> > Baltimore, Maryland (dated 1692):
> >
> > Go placidly among the noise & haste, and remember what peace there
> > may be in silence.
> >
> > As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all
> > persons.
> >
> > Speak your truth quietly & clearly, and listen to others, even the
> > dull & ignorant; they too have their story.
> >
> > Avoid loud & aggressive persons, they are vexatious to the spirit.
> >
> > If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
> > for always there will be greater & lesser persons than yourself.
> >
> > Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
> >
> > Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real
> > possession in the changing fortunes of time.
> >
> > Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of
> > trickery.  But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many
> > persons strive for high ideals; and everywhere life is full of
> > heroism.
> >
> > Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love;
> > for in the face of all aridity & disenchantment it is perennial as
> > the grass.
> >
> > Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the
> > things of youth.
> >
> > Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.  But
> > do not distress yourself with imaginings.  Many fears are born of
> > fatigue & loneliness.
> >
> > Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a
> > child of the universe, no less than the trees & the stars; you have a
> > right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the
> > universe is unfolding as it should.
> >
> > Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and
> > whatever your labors & aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life
> > keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery & broken
> > dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
> >
> > Be careful. Strive to be happy.
> >

> > _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
> > _/                                                        _/
> > _/        John S. Walker                                  _/
> > _/        Publisher, CSS Internet News (tm)               _/
> > _/        (Internet Training and Research)                _/
> [...]
I hope Tami answers also-controversy or not. The NADH in the health food
stores is not inspected either --so what is the difference: Maybe I
should have waited in hopes that Tami would answer again and come back
to the list --but the phone number she gave 1-800-487-2111
Item
; 96648. I have not yet aclled it--but I surely will. My husband said he
would be willing to try it and I am going to even if I don't have PWP.
Nita Adres