Dale wrote:
I also have a mild heavyness in my chest most of the time. I attribute
> both of these side effects to requip since I did not experience these two
> difficulties prior to going on requip.
> Dale Severance
> Honie12/4/40

My mother Joyce (68/11 months) has had difficulty breathing and a tightness
in her chest for some time now. I keep thinking it's PD, but now I'm
beginning to wonder if perhaps an agonist doesn't do this to her.
She was on Permax and went off because of these feelings. Now is titrating
up to requip dosage (slowly) and experiences these things still, especially
within 1 hour of taking even low doses of Requip. Anyone else on agonist
had these side effects (if that's what they are)?? Thanks.
Debbie White