----------
> Fra: Susan H C <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Tolcapone/Tasmar
> Dato: 7. januar 1998 17:01
> I shall keep you informed of my progress on Tolcapone.
>
> To Sonia - sorry to read you have not had such a good response to
Tolcapone,
> its very frustrating isn't it - what works for one may not always work
for
> someone else.  (BTW I too thoroughly enjoyed the Vienna New Year's Day
concert
> - I look forward to it every year)
>
> Best wishes
>
> Susan HC 44/12  UK
************
Dear Susan,
I`m very happy because Tasmar works so well for you, and my hope is that
both you and many other pwp will have a better life.
In my case, I hanv`t not yet given up, even I don`t have benefit - maybe I
have to change some of my other medications, tomorrow at 9.30 am I`ll visit
my neuro.
The first time I became very ill I was very disappointed - but not this
time because I can stop and go back to the "old" medication, and hope I`ll
become better again.I`ll let you know tomorrow what my neuro and I decide.
Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP   (but in this case I maybe have to)   :-))