Hello Susan,
Thanks for your kind words. One of the reasons I`m still goiong on is, that
I have the mind to try, because Dietmar from Germany first after two month
suddenly was feeling better.Maybe my body use lots of time to get used to
Tasmar, as I told you I had the same trouble with Permax. Also that you and
Rose are better - and I don`t havae diarrhea anymore.
Still good luck
Sonia