Hi Bruce,

Just took a quick tour through the web site and I think it's terrific. The
graphics are eye-catching, but not so elaborate that it takes forever to
load, and I like the simple hot links that take you quickly to the info you
are seeking. I do a lot of Net searching, but become very tired and
frustrated when I think I have reached my destination, and then I find I
have more links to go through.

I'm especially interested because I have been asked to help set up a web
site for our area. Hopefully it will turn out as well as yours. :)

Keep up the good work ...

Judith Richards