 first in our local paper they had a big wright up about prosoc seem it is
not to good for you. i was taken off of it by my nero. now how did i hurt my
arm. well i went to pat my self on the back. i fixed a grage door opener key
type i did not want to spend 40.00 for one. it only took me about 21/2 hours
to do it. after i got it done i should of done it in 45min. but you know i
done it. to me that is what i want to do. we pwp can do lot if we want to.
next i am going to put in wall out let. wire it to my breaker box. so if you
never hear from me again i did it wong. lololo so my cribb. playing is
helping to think again. so you pwp just do any thing. make
cooffee,toast,cook some thing. any thing. it helps to keep acktive. give
your cg a rest now  and again. you might get your best meal that you like i
said might. lololo. haveent i been on lot lately? if i just get my legs to
do what i want will have it made in the shade. lololo love you all (laidies)
that is men i just care for you. lololo maywhen summer comes we can all or
some have a party and dance i can dance how many of you can. sone day will
tell you how see ya.

                         73/26 lima,ohio

                         I.Y,Qdon&vivian love of my life

                          LOLOLOLO IS GOOD MEDS