Hi listmembers!

Bodil have been on Tasmar for more than 2 months, she is not yet on full
dose, the day after tomorrow our doctor is comming with the results of the
last bloodtest, if it is ok then Bodil will come on 3 * 100 mg a day, we
are both looking forwards to it.

The Tasmar have been very good, there have been very few negative side
effects, but there have been a lot of positive.

Bodil have used a weelchair for about 12 years and have walked vere little
i all that time, now she is walking around a lot, sometimes I cannot find
her.

She have tryed to become blisters under the feets, and all muscles have
hurts because the new movements.

We are happy and hope it continues.

Kind Regards

Bodil & Georg.