Hello listmembers!

IŽll like to tell you about an expirence Bodil had about 10 years ago.

She was for the first time going to the department store at her first
crosser (an electric weel chair), and we saw a musician that she had worked
for in the union many years before she got PD and got unable to work.

He saw her too, and went around. She wasŽnt invisible.

Bodil took a deep breath, put the crosser im heigh speed and went off from
me, overhauled Egon, turned around, went up to him and said:" Hi Egon, how
are you.".

They had a long chat and have had so many times later, his problem was,
that he couldŽnt bear to see Bodil in the weelchair.

We thinks that one need a good sense of humor and a good helth to have a
cronic illness.

Regards Bodil (53,17) & cg Georg