^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   31  deg. F   ICE-STORM
Dear Listmembers,

    Tonight is the first time in 3 days the telephone, electric and modem
all worked.  We lost power due to the ICE-STORM that makes it look like a
bomb landed on my little street.  The trees are split into pieces and
electric power lines have been on the roads everywhere. Travel has been
precarious, and we have had a challenging time using candlelight and
woodstoves.

     Dietmar, Dale, Sonia N. , Alastair and Barbara D.--all have
mentioned appearing VISIBLE on the  WCSH-TV show, now scheduled for
Tuesday Jan. 20th, 12:30-1:00 PM., Eastern Standard Time zone.

     Diane Atwood, the host of the show, told me on Friday that the
producers of the "Lunchbreak"  show at WCSH-TV informed her that they
only want me and a local neurologist as guests.

      I was hoping for at least one CAREGIVER!

       If you feel strongly that a CAREGIVER should be on the show,
please call Diane Atwood at (207) 772-0181  --News Department, Channel 6
TV, High Street, Portland, Maine USA.

       I'm disappointed, so maybe your calls would change the situation.

       I still will go on, and do the best I can for ALL of us in the PD
cyberfamily.

       I am making a list of topics to mention on the show--PLEASE POST
YOUR THOUGHTS--and I will do what I can to weave them into the show.

Yours from an icy world,

IVAN