 Dear List Members,

I read Margaret Tuchman's submission re: upcoming Miami meeting with
a great deal of interest; I asked for and received the detailed
agenda; each day since I've scanned the messages in the list for more
info; for direction; for?????? Is everyone crippled when it comes to
empowerment for PWP?  Is no one interested?  Is this proposed
congress somehow flawed that we should ignore it?

> A short while ago there was discussion about an announcement that a meeting
> was planned in Miami to explore ways to empower PWPs to become more
> proactive and involved in the all-important quest of finding a cure for PD.

What about Margaret's urgent message?

> I urge the 1295 USA, 261 international, plus the 64 "concealed" subscribers
> of this list to participate in the design and development of this beginning
> effort to create a foundation that promises to serve all the PWPs to make a
> better life for ourselves and our loved ones TODAY!

I read tongue-in-cheek letters about phone bills and cloning and the
invisible handicapped (and serious ones too, of course).

Why is THIS subject head-in-sand???

I guess somehow I thought this thread would be important and would
elicit more response from the PWP's  out there.

Is there nothing members of this list (even johnny-come-lately
Canadian's) can do??????????  Tell me it ain't so.

Murray 53/4