Don, I am a fixer/inventer/improver too, I know how you feel! Everyone wants
you to fix EVERYTHING, even if it's not worth 50 cents, but if you try to make
it better, they want it like it was before!  Do what I do, tell everyone what
they want to hear, then when they go away, be like Frank Sinatra, and do it
"MY WAY" Which is funny, because someone else wrote the song for him! I wish I
had the deal that Thomas Edison got where they gave him a laboratory, and just
let him invent whatever he wanted. If it wasn't for Edison, we'd be using our
computers by candlelight! LOL.  GO fix the patio, put in the drain, etc, you
don't want to look back in 20 years and be sorry you let them stop you from
doing what you wanted!  Just be CAREFUL!!! [log in to unmask]