Dear group:

I was diagnosed with PD 4 years ago and have been a "lurker" on this
group for several years.  I live in New Jersey, and attend a PD support
group that meets monthly at the Robert Woods Johnson hospital in New
Brunswick (kudos to Heddy Weinstein, who runs the group with incredible
energy and dedication!).  In talking with many of the members who meet
there, I am aware that many of them have computers, and probably some
link to the internet such as AOL, but have no idea of the fund of
knowledge and support that are available to them through this group
because they don't know how to access it.

I am writing to the group to ask if anyone has an article something like
"Parkinson's Disease support group on the internet for dummies" that
they would be kind enough to send me for distribution to this group?
Although I have successfully accessed the group myself, I feel I lack
the skill to explain how to do it to someone who is a " newby" to
computers and the internet.  I will make copies of this information and
distribute it at the upcoming meetings.

If you have an article that you think is appropriate, you can send it to
me as an attached file or post it to the group.

Thanks in advance-

John Wherry 52/4