     I am now on my 4th week on Requip, and so far, the progress
has been good. During the second week, while taking .50 mg.
3x/day, I tried to cut my morning Sinemet by half, but this
proved to be too soon. I tried again the following week with .75
mg Requip, with better results. This week I've been taking 1 mg.
3x/day, and have noticed a significant improvement. I've now been
able to decrease the Sinemet by 50% (to 1/2 tab Sinemet CR 50/200
twice a day.)

     The only side effects I've had were a few dizzy spells
during the first week, but these have stopped. I also feel a
little queasy at times, after taking the Requip. It helps to take
it with meals. The last few nights, I've tried taking the third
dose about an hour before going to sleep, and I've noticed some
improvement in my sleep. Like Marling said the uninterrupted
periods of sleep do seem to be getting a little longer. Maybe at
a higher dose, there will be more improvement. I think there was
a comment awhile ago about increasing the dosage more rapidly,
after reaching 1 mg. Has anyone done so?

Linda Herman