List Members,

   I am forwarding the following message I received about a new
newsletter called "New Medical Therapies" published by Center
Watch, and is about new medications and clinical drug trials. You
can order a sample issue from them, but PLEASE NOTE - there is a
subscription fee - $32 - if you wish to receive future issues of
this newsletter. I have no connection with Center Watch.

  I have ordered the sample, and will let you know what I think
of it.

Linda Herman

From: Cntrwatch <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 12:47:42 EST
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Print Publication for Patients from CenterWatch

     CenterWatch is launching a new print publication called New
Medical Therapies for patients and others interested in clinical
trials. We decided to start this publication after many visitors
to our web site$and many people who receive this weekly e-mail
newsletter$told us they wanted more in-depth information about
drugs in clinical trials and newly approved drug therapies.
As a subscriber to our e-mail notification service, we would like
to send you a free sample copy.

        Each monthly issue of New Medical Therapies will include
(1) In-depth articles on advances in medical treatments for
chronic ailments, and for ailments associated with aging. (2)
Reviews of newly approved drugs and drugs in clinical trials. (3)
An $Informed Consent$ feature that explores patients$
rights in clinical trials, and ethical questions related to
clinical research involving human volunteers. (4) Short briefs on
the most notable health studies published in medical journals
during the past month. (5) Articles on the clinical testing of
alternative therapies. (6) News about advances in cancer
treatments. (7) A $readers$ column in which people who have
volunteered for clinical trials share their insights and
experiences.

        Our goal is to make New Medical Therapies an informative
and lively read. It is also designed to provide patients with a
national forum for sharing their views and opinions about
participating as volunteers in clinical trials. An
annual subscription to the monthly newsletter (16 pages each
issue) is $32. If you would like a free sample copy, simply send
an e-mail to [log in to unmask], or to [log in to unmask], and
we$ll send you a copy of our premier issue (January 1998). Please
include your postal address so that we can mail you the issue.
Sincerely,
Elizabeth Essner

To order a sample copy of New Medical Therapies
Please include ALL of the following information:

Name
Address
City, State, ZIP
Phone