Hello,
  My name is Pam Tyler, my husbands is Larry. Larry was diagnosed with
Parkinsons Disease about five months ago. He is 56 years old and is working
full time as a heavy equiptment operator in road construction. We are very
interested in learning all we can about the disease, not knowing anybody
who has had it. Right now Larry is on Sinemet, and Selegiline, although he
thinks the Selegiline is not working for him anymore. He has a moderate
tremor in his left hand and some rigidity and some other occasional
problems. We would be happy to hear from anyone who can offer support!! Thanks
                     Larry and Pam Tyler ( [log in to unmask] )