Ivan-- it's a relief to know you didn't freeze to death! I worried about
you and other friends in the "far north" without electricity--but I was
happy that you have woodstoves!

>^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^

>    Tonight is the first time in 3 days the telephone, electric and modem
>all worked.  We lost power due to the ICE-STORM that makes it look like a
>bomb landed on my little street.  The trees are split into pieces and
>electric power lines have been on the roads everywhere. Travel has been
>precarious, and we have had a challenging time using candlelight and
>woodstoves.

I'm sure you'll do a fine job of representing us--even without a "backup
crew".

>       I still will go on, and do the best I can for ALL of us in the PD
>cyberfamily.

What comes at once to mind is that folks don't realize the variety of ways
we have PD, nor the fluctuations in symptoms and functioning...but I'm sure
those are already on your list, along with all the asdvocacy/funding issues!

>       I am making a list of topics to mention on the show--PLEASE POST
>YOUR THOUGHTS--and I will do what I can to weave them into the show.

  Shalom and love,  Camilla                       [log in to unmask]

                +  Cats took many thousands of years  +
                +     to domesticate humans!          +