As many of you heard - my Dad's neuro plans to switch him to
Requip (he's currently on Mirapex - but higher doses make him dizzy).

I've noticed many of you on ReQuip seem to be on Sinemet as well.

Anyone out there on ReQuip alone ?

Also any guidelines for switching from Mirapex to ReQuip ? We're hoping he
doesn't have to go off M completely for any length of time - since thats
all he's taking. (except A/D Serzone )

Also Mirapex - seems to have some anti-depressant qualities to it -
does Requip possess this as well - or are we back to trouble with
drepression ?

thanks

donna (daughter of PD dad 74/1  1/5mg Mirapex)

-                  Donna Bassolino-Klimas,  Ph.D.
                   Bristol Myers Squibb Pharma. Res. Inst.
                   Department of Macromolecular Structure
                   P.O. Box 4000    Room H3812
                   Princeton, N.J.  08543 4000