I had shingles about a year or so before I was diagnosed with PD.  It was
on the left side of my chest, the same side on which I had the only real
tremor I've had. I'm left handed.  It  was a strange rash. It stopped as if
a fence had been built right down the exact center of my chest.  i also had
that shoulder pain that was discussed awhile back, mostly on my left side.
I was somewhat careless with garden poisons, and I've drunk well water most
of my life.  I think i've done just about everything that's been discussed
hereas being a cause, or so it seems.  (I never played with Mercury,
though, rolling it around like play dough like one of our felllow list
members once reported.)  Did I stack the deck or what?
Bruce Anderson (51, 3+)
Schooley's Mtn., NJ