Ivan, I wonder if you are doing the show live, or is it going to be taped in
advance, and shown later?  I would hope taped, so if you have a problem of any
kind, it can be edited out, or redone!  Also, I hope you can remain warm and
comfortable with your woodstoves, but don't get too close. Many years ago I
fell asleep with a small electric space heater by my bed, and during the night
my quilt caught fire and started to smolder. If my sister hadn't gotten up to
use the bathroom, I'd have been a "crispy critter" and the house might have
burned down too!  I know you folks in Maine have a lot more experience with
heating equipment than us Floridians, but I thought I should mention it.  I
also almost had a room air conditioner fall on my head once, but we can talk
about that in August:-)
kenB