Dear Art,

        How refreshing  to come across  something  as  simple  and  useful  as
your
depression -coping contributions after the verbiage surrounding the
forthccoming
Miami meeting! Reminds me of your quiet, extensive work  taking pictures
of every partcipant at the  PAN Forum in Washington last July  while the
Cordys
and the rest of us made speeches to eachother!

        Whatever you  could share with us that would help our fledgling
Rutland
Regional support group would be much appreciated, including  information
on how to buy  a copy  of  the  video  you  mentioned.

                                                                                Cheers,  Elliott

TO  HELL  WITH  PARKINSON'S!!                   LONG  LIVE  WET  BONES!!
                        Ten Ribald Parkies                                      Proverbs 17:22