List, I have approached Parkinson's disease in a different manner, than
most physicians. What I have looked at is breaking Parkinson's disease
down into smaller parts. He had symptoms that may or may not be related
to the disease, but I took each one apart separately and began,
hopefully the best treatment. Blood, hair, and urine was used to
identify any deficiencies and these were treated accordingly with
back up testing.
  Rheumatoid Arthritis is being treated with medication and the
Morton's Neuroma is being surgically removed. Allergies were
identified and were either treated or eliminated from his diet.
  On my fathers last visit, the doctor said that it looked as if
the Parkinson's was no longer progressive. But as you all might
well remember, I used a variety of different supplements, most
of which we did a one or two week trial. None of which, I believe
made any significant improvements in the Parkinson's disease, but
did help built a stronger immunity system.
  But he still has the tremor. Next we will have PCR testing for
various viruses that are known to induce tremors.
  Not that Parkinson's disease is caused by viruses, but they still
could be a contributing factor. Should the immunity system be impaired,
for whatever reason, this tends to invited some unwanted guests.
  Basically, this just "tips the iceberg" of what we have done or
intend to do. With such a multifactorial etiology for PD, my father
would have been long gone, before I was able to find a treatment.
                            Best Wishes, Linda Forrest's Mom
PS I didn't sell anything but ideas!! <smile>