Dear Parkinsn@Listserv users,

We are new to this forum, so this question may have already been answered.
Our father/father-in-law is 75 and has had Parkinsons for 10 years.  He is
taking:
         Sinimet (CR50-200) 3 times a day;
         Neurontin (300mg) 2 w/breakfast, 1 w/lunch, 1 w/dinner, 2 at
                  bedtime;
         An Artane generic (2 mg) 3 times a day;
         Xanax (.25mg) 2 times a day.
He is really bothered by a burning sensation, generally starting in the feet
and occasionally over his entire body.  We cannot figure out what causes
this burning.   Has anyone experienced this?   Are there ways to lessen or
eliminate this burning?

Thanks so much to all!  -  Reginald & Carobeth Bennett