 well i saw my nero yesterday just knew i would get blue blazes which i did.
he put me on some new meds. i talked to cammilla she gave vivian some good
advice. i got a bad spine whith arther in it as well as it is closeing doun.
said my heart would not stand a opp. got a heave balt to whear now. am to
where heavy soled shoes,soft. use old brass sidekick and wheelchair. said
lot of my trouble was my iq which says is very high. he even is useing some
of my ideas. and to let my pato as is does not need to be perfeck. and other
things i want to do. wants me to as you or a lot said don smell roses. only
got about 4 things i want to improve on. but will take the winter on. got 2
bird house to build and 3 to refinish. door to install. that is about all i
think of now. oh how to learn how to use win.95 some thing are easy for me
others hard. but sit doun i will not. pd is not a cripplind thingg just get
on my nervs. will let you know how my new med works eh. arther if you can
find a way to get to house i will help you eh can say that cause you are
there and i am hear.

                        73/26 lima,ohio

                         I.Y.Q. don&vivian love of my live

                         good med for pd is