From:   Mario A. Gonzalez[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Monday, January 12, 1998 9:12 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        SHINGLES and PD ---contains NO ATTACHMENTS

Funny you should bring this subject up. I first had my tremors in the =
summer of 95. Before that, around December 94, January 95, while I was =
in Oregon, I developed this horrible rash that would fill my back with =
welts the size of quarters. I had some allergy test done and they came =
back negative.

The closeness in occurrence of one to the other is almost uncanny, and =
now you guys bring this subject up. I wonder if there is not any =
connection.

Mario A Gonzalez [log in to unmask]