To The Group -

A week or so before Christmas I was interviewed, in Boston, by the
"HealthWeek" program crew from Maryland Public Television.  The topic was my
"pig-cell" implant surgery of September, 1996.

This episode is to be released to the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) later
this week.  Please check your local TV lisitngs if you would be interested in
seeing it.  In the Boston area it will be shown at 1:00 PM on Sunday, January
18th on WGBX, channel 44.  "HealthWeek" is syndicated and will appear on
different channels at different times.

In regards to my progress; the news is good.  I continue to improve!  Areas
such as walking, sleeping, motor skills, handwriting, etc. are better.

Regards -

Jim Finn