Good day Dennis -
     You wrote:
>>> Dennis Greene <[log in to unmask]>
01/13/98 03:59am >>>
>>>Incidently the Darling ranges lie to the east of Perth, not
the west as I previously stated.  If I'd been west of Perth my
feet would have been rather wet as there isn't much out there
except a couple of islands and the Indian Ocean.<<<

     Oh!  You were EAST of Perth! . . . Well, that means my
inspirational story re: Stone Mountain was not on point, and
all wrong!  . . . I need to tell you about the encounter I had
with a tea taster, a used canoe salesman and the
ambassador to Iceland at a Parkinson's seminar in New
Jersey last year . . . but, that's for a future posting.
     Put another shrimp on the barbie doll.
Stephan 53/7