To List members, This subect of NADH intrigues me. A lot of what Tami
said in her post agrees with other informaton I have seen on the list.
So she seems to be right in what she is saying. Of course everything
that has been on the list about NADH may be a lot of BULL. But maybe it
is not. I went to a local nutrition store this afternoon and asked about
NADH. Oh we are all sold out, I was told. That stuff is going like
hotcakes. I asked who was buying it. Some athletes they said, but mostly
Parkinsons paitents. So maybe it is helpfull. I wonder how many people
in Chattanooga Tenn have been on the internet and are buying it just
based on that info.or have they learned about NADH from not-internet
sources, more reliable?  I think everybody would agree that one should
not beleive everything they read on the net!
Another aspect of this whole NADH thing is why such a great dfference in
prices. From Tami's source (JBN Enterprises) the cost for 120 5mg tabs
is $60. At my local store the same amount would cost $240.
That fact alone make me  wonder if something fishy is going on with the
mfg and distribution of this stuff.
But the website (NADH.COM) looks very professional an beliveable, and I
want to beleive it. I want to try it, but should I? And is there any way
of knowing anything  about  the quality control in the mfg process? I am
sure that many list members are taking NADH and getting good results,
and all this before Tami's msg. So what she is saying is not new, so
maybe it is right!

Lanier Maddux  62/2 No PD med's