Barbara Mallut wrote:

> Dennis 'n Kathrynne....
>
> <Wildly waving primary left hand in air> Hey, youse guys, here's someone who's
> spent her entire life, who when asked to raise her right hand automatically
> raises her LEFT hand (then blushes, giggles, says "Ooops"
> and raises the correct hand) <grin>.

I must say, this is a relief to me. For years, I thought I was the only one. As
Gail mentioned, I often wondered if it might be some form of dyslexia, but I never
heard of any such type.

As for finding my car in the parking lot, though, I've given up. I can make a
pretty good mental note of the place where it's located, all right. The problem
is, once I've been wandering around in the mall for a couple of hours, I can't
find the entrance I came in at!

It would be rather comforting to tell myself it's just old age; unfortunately,
I've been this way since I was fourteen. Doubt very seriously there is any hope
for me now.

Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD