>Petty as all this seems, it occurs to me that these could be early
>signs of cognative disfunction, and I intend to discuss the
>possibility with my neuroligist at our february meeting.

Dennis, You would never be cognitively impaired!  I absolutely forbid it anyway!

But you may like to participate in the testing which Natalie Gasson is
doing (see Dec 97 Newsletter).
Her assistant Emily Rice is actually coming to visit Bob this AM and I will
let you have more details.

Cheers

We enjoyed hearing about the forrest walk.  Bob & i did one some time ago.
It WAS a pretty special occasion for us too.
Glad you are out enjoying life with your lovely family.

Joy