Excuse me, Stephan & Barb M....I was at the hairdressers last week so the
roots no longer show.  And I don't live in Toronto.  I live in Dundas
which is next door to Hamilton which is about an hour (not rush hour)
from Toronto.  No nose-ring...in fact my ears are just starting to heal
from my latest attempt to wear pierced earings...anybody have any
suggestions?  My skin does not seem to like ANY metal near it.... Barb
:)

On Tue, 13 Jan 1998, Barbara Mallut wrote:

> Stephan...
>
> Ya mean that was Barb Patterson behind the counter at the Toronto Fluff 'n
> Fold?   YIKES!!  I've never pictured her with a nose-ring and tattoos and an
> inch of black roots showing at the part of her "Clairol-blonde" hair...  And
> that "Woodstock" style tie-die outfit?  (Barb M. is struck speechless)
> <grinning, ducking & running>
>
> THAT'S Barb Patterson? <LOL>
>
> Barb Mallut

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing