I don't have PD, but all my life I have had trouble with directions.  I have
heard that it actually is a condition.  I can get lost in a motel.  If I
leave a freeway to get gas, often I turn the wrong direction to get back to
the freeway.  I cannot drive in a large city, because I don't think I could
ever find my way back.  I have had my husband teach our children directions
from their early ages.  They can go into our mountain pastures to hunt and
always know how to get out.  It is very frustrating for me because most
people just donot understand.  Nancy B cg for Don 64/14