Barb, maybe I can help a little: 1. Next time you buy a car get a bright
color, such as Flame Red, this REALLY HELPS! 2. Put something on you radio
antenna like a tennis ball, or a ribbon, or a bright artificial flower, to
make it more visible. 3 Next car, get a remote door opener that beeps at the
car when you push the button.  4. Always shop near the end of the day, so you
can wait until most of the other shoppers leave, and then your car will be all
alone, and you can't miss it.  BTW I am NOT a car salesman! Ken B