Don, it's 3700 N 46th Avenue, Hollywood Fl, are you riding here on Don Juan?
LOL
By the way, I told you I gave my brother-in-law a computer with a 40 meg HD to
drive him crazy? It worked. he just spent $2200 on a new computer and I am
taking the old one back! I love it! Now I have to think of something else to
give him, what about a boat anchor that floats???  OR a 1997 calendar???  I
also have a jigsaw puzzle with a piece missing! Brothers-in-law are so much
fun!  BTW I think that Col. Mustard did it in the Kitchen with a croquet
mallet, but I haven't played Clue in 40 years!  LOL, Gotta go watch Third Rock
from the Sun! TTYL, keep up the good fight! [log in to unmask]