At 12:21 PM 1/15/98 -0500, William L. Butch wrote:
>At 06:24 PM 1/14/98 EST, you wrote:
>>Has anyone had the sensation that their feet are wet all the time?  Is this in
>>any way associated with Parkinson's?  Would appreciate any feedback you can
>>offer.
>>Barb Brock
>>
>Hi Barb:
>
>I am male 65/8.  I have not had sensations that my feet are wet all the
>time.  But I do suffer something similar - when walking on carpet
>barefooted, I frequently seem to feel I have stepped on a wet spot.
>However, if I stop and bend down and feel the carpet there is no wet spot.
>I have also had trouble with olfactory hallucinations - at times I think my
>skin has a "medicine smell" and several times I have awakened during the
>night and think there is an overpowering smell of pine smoke.
>
>Bill Butch

  73/26 bill you can check on what i got to say and you will it to be true.
worked in water for 25yrs had elec go throufh for 4 min. been in 2 cave in
to my neck,walked with 2 broken bones was over come by funes of a car almost
drouned 2 times. legs that is fell 12 feet to cement drive. so i live every
day as good day. at our age why worry just chase grils oround block and
don't catch them. is pd related boy i don't know. some of i could be. you
are lucky a lot us loose all sence of smell. see you got one thing going for
you. me i got lovly cg. and 2 grils. can't let pd get in my road. so don"t
you. just check yor pants at end of zipper lololo just got pull your leg
about the wet spot. lololo eh

                       73/26 lima,ohio

                       I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my life-52

                       BEST MED FOR PD IS