KMJanis wrote:

> Last year there were some postings about drug interactions involving   hytrin
> (terazosin) and PD meds.  I get my meds through the VA and they stock
> Any information to share out there ?
> Ken Janis

Hytrin (15 Jan 98)
FWIW (I've posted this story before) I was given Hytrin for
a urinary retention problem that was mistakenly thought to
be related to a slight kidney injury (I was a little too
enthusiastic trying out my new motorcycle on a rough off-road
trip). I quit Hytrin the first day because I suddenly had a
pronounced tremor in my right arm. The tremor persisted,
however, and I was diagnosed with PD a month or so later
(4 years ago).  I searched the literature and quizzed my
doctors, but could find no report connecting Hytrin and
tremor. Still suspicious, though. Cheers,
Joe

J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403-5013