 73/25 don don not give up on the list. all pwp's me i am the worst. we all
seem to have a side effect to nick pick. i just got blue blazes from vivian
my 2 babys at home and the one daugter from the net. we all say say things
that maybe we sholdent or missunder stood. cause i am one of them. i am now
going through a bad time. but am getting a lot of help from great folks on
the net. one thing is my keyboard can't spell. i did not read your post.
won't lie to you. some things are going over my head right now. so be a good
gril and hang in there. time heals all things and i hope me. i am just dirty
old man who loves his xyl. i am a know it all. so any timeyou need help just
email me

                      73/26 lima,ohio

                      I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52YRS

                      BEST MEDS FOR PD IS